This palm-sized instrument is an extremely sensitive, accurate and affordable hygiene monitoring system. This system is used by food processors, hospitals, restaurants, supermarkets and other manufacturing industries for rapid determination of cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water. It is the ideal tool to validate HACCP/SSOP programs, sanitation programs, ensure food safety, improve product quality and reduce costs.
Used with the Ultrasnap surface testing device (#600105-002) or the Aquasnap water testing device (#600105-003), extremely low levels of contamination can be detected in just 15 seconds. This allows immediate action to be taken and prevent contamination of finished products.
This product cannot be ordered on-line. Please contact us to place your order.
• Easy-to-use and activate (3 steps)
• Patented SnapValve technology – snap & squeeze
• Results in 15 seconds
• Up to 100 programmable sample test plans and 200 user ID’s
• Up to 251 sample locations with ID# can be programmed for each sample plan
• Records up to 2000 readings
• Programmable Pass/Fail thresholds
• Shelf Life (swabs): 12 month at refrigerated temperatures (2°- 8°C). 4 weeks at room temperature (21°-25°C)
• Complete with analysis software, USB cable, batteries and carrying case