The new MX2 from Minipack is a full featured compact sealer with a 7” deep plastic molded chamber. You can use it with bags as large as 10” X 12”. The 10.4”W seal bar and lid pop-out for easy cleaning & sanitizing. A programmable auto alert oil cleaning message will let you know when to replace your pump oil.
It also has WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, a USB 2.0 port to connect the optional thermal label printer and a thermocouple port to use the optional type K needle probe. Unit comes with an angled tray for holding liquid.
● 5”LCD touch screen
● Dual pressure sensors allows to display vacuum level in % or mBar
● Humidity sensors that automatically adjust vacuum parameters in presence of liquid
● WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity & 1 USB 2.0 port
● Thermocouple probe port
● Selectable one-touch keys of vacuum packaging techniques for infusion, marination, preservation, sous-vide and custom. Each with multiple pre-set sub menus
● Preservation packaging mode with 7 pre-set touch keys for different types of foods
(firm, soft, formed, fragile, liquids, chips and external)
● A special oil moisture removal / cleaning cycle (runs for 10 minutes)