Application: deliver color and flavor enhancement
The X100 is a mix of Staphylococcus Xylosus strains that were carefully selected to deliver the following benefits:
- Control the environment by inhibiting the growth of gas-building bacteria.
- Contribute to flavor formation. Their lipolytic and proteolytic activities release flavor compounds.
- Color the dry fermented meat products:
- Form the red color by nitrate-into-nitrite reductase activity, subsequently generating nitric oxide i.e.the nitrosomyoglobin (dark red) pigment.
- Stabilize the red color by degradation of H2O2 into water and oxygen.
Dosage: 15g per 100Kg of meat
Storage : Freezer – 18 °C (0 °F)